Stretto is seeking a Vice President, Human Resources and Administrative Services to join our dynamic and innovative team headquartered in Irvine, California. The Vice President, Human Resources and Administrative Services will be a key part of our executive management group, reporting to the Chief Integration Officer, and will play a vital role in overseeing and achieving Stretto’s strategic goals in ways that support our mission and overall business strategy in a highly competitive financial technology (FINTECH) and services market.
The ideal candidate will be able to effectively anticipate, manage, and communicate the traditional responsibilities of human resources, administrative services, and strategic facility management while also participating in the development of strategic goals and creative initiatives that will continue to support and enhance corporate culture, performance, productivity, professional growth, and talent retention enabling Stretto team members to thrive.
At Stretto, our employees are our most valued resource and the Vice President, Human Resources and Administrative Services will help us continue to live this sentiment through continuous engagement, development of processes and programs, performance bench marking, and leveraging of best practices.
As a member of the leadership team, the Vice President, Human Resources and Administrative Services will have current and exceptional subject matter knowledge and the capability to direct the implementation of industry best practices, data-driven analytics, and be enthusiastically objective while guiding human resources program development and corporate culture. The preferred candidate will be able to establish effective relationships that span the entire company and help nurture an “esprit de corps” dynamic that works to foster collaboration.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to define the organization’s long-term mission and goals; identifies ways to support this mission through continuous engagement, development of process and programs and leveraging of best practices.
- Oversees all areas of human resources and administrative services including talent management, recruiting, employee relations, performance management, compensation, benefits, training and development, organizational effectiveness, HRIS, payroll, immigration, real estate, and facilities management.
- Primary responsibility and accountability for the PEO relationship.
- Guides and implements the overall provision of human resources and administrative services policies, and programs for the entire company.
- Develops and directs the overall talent management strategy and implementation including workforce planning, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training and development inclusive of performance planning; management development and improvement; and succession planning.
- Enables retention by recruiting, selecting, and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and positive work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Manages relevant external executive recruiting agencies, employment agencies, recruiters, and temporary staffing agencies.
- Oversees employment law compliance and adherence to regulatory requirements, including obligatory and voluntary training.
- Provide facilities management oversight and ensures appropriate maintenance, repairs, and operations of Stretto physical office locations nationwide.
- Provide guidance and direction related to real estate management including facilities leases, construction projects, and management of vendor relationships.
- Provides leadership and guidance to the human resource and administrative services team; assists with resolution of key questions, concerns, and issues.
- Coaches, mentors, and develops staff, including providing career development planning and opportunities; communicate job expectations and constructive feedback.
- Creates and administers a wide variety of personnel policies, processes and employment agreements (e.g. recruitment, selection, hiring, orientation, labor and employment contracts, compensation schedule, etc.) for the purpose of conforming to state and federal regulations, contracts and agreements, in alignment with organizational goals and priorities.
- Maintains knowledge of laws, regulations, and best practices in human resources and continually evaluates and institutes enhancements.
- Drafts and implements the organization’s staffing budget for human resources and administrative services.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least ten years of human resource management experience required, with strategic, talent management, and/or business development experience highly preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP strongly preferred.
- Experience working in the technology sector preferred.
Stretto offers a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.