Stretto is seeking a Software Support Analyst to support its Client Support Team at its Headquarters office in Irvine, CA.
In this role, the candidate will interact directly with our clients to answer questions, solve problems, provide education and maintain Stretto’s reputation for high quality service. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, service oriented, organized and have the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively over the phone, in person and in writing. In addition, the individual will be skilled at anticipating problems, manage multiple priorities and know how to have fun along the way.
The Software Support Analyst works in a call center environment to resolve client needs with proprietary and periphery software. The individual in this role will diagnose and resolve issues over the phone and via remote connectivity.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Effectively respond to and resolve client reported issues for the Stretto proprietary software applications.
- Take live calls from clients as well as work tickets in the queue.
- Track and document all calls taken through Customer Relational Management system maintaining constant contact with customer until resolved.
- Maintain working knowledge of Stretto products and tools
- Knowledge of bankruptcy industry, Stretto products and tools
- Training progress meets expectations (90% minimum of all quizzes in BMSU).
- Pass all required certification testing
- Quickly grasp both the concept and details of new features and functionality
- Knowledge is applied in resolving client issues
- Anticipate the impact a software defect, operational issue, or proposed solution will have on the client system
- Customer Service
- Perform according to Customer Service Standards
- Take live calls
- Record all communication with clients within the CRM
- Actions align with team scorecard expectations
- Troubleshooting / Ticket Resolution
- Maintain a sense of urgency and ownership while working to resolve issue.
- Effectively engage development and other resources outside of the Support Center as needed to resolve client issues.
- Exercise sound judgment in all actions
- Problem, action, and resolution are documented clearly and timely
- Data, Confidentiality and security
- Practices all security and data handling procedures, policies to protect company security as well as client confidentiality and privacy. Always protects the privacy and confidentiality of all customer and staff information
- Appropriately handle confidential information to safeguard such information and only use it or disclose it as expressly authorized or specifically required in the course of performing their specific job duties. Misuse of confidential information can be intentional (acts and/or omissions), or a product of negligence or inadvertence. Misuse of data should be avoided such as but not limited to:
- Accessing information not directly germane or relevant to the employee’s specifically assigned tasks
- Disclosing, discussing and/or providing confidential information to any individual not authorized to view or access that data, including but not limited to third parties, volunteers, vendors and other Stretto employees
- Reckless, careless, negligent, or improper handling, storage or disposal of confidential data, including electronically stored and/or transmitted data, printed documents and reports containing confidential information
- Deleting or altering information without authorization, generating and/or disseminating false or misleading information, and using information viewed or retrieved from the systems for non-work use.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer related field preferred or minimum AA degree
- 3 – 5 years’ experience with call center environment
- Proven experience learning and supporting proprietary applications
- Proficient with MS Office,
- Knowledge of Corel, Adobe,
- Proven technical aptitude
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Stretto offers a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.