Stretto is a leading provider of software solutions for bankruptcy and corporate restructuring professionals.
The Software Development team is looking for talented Sr. Software Engineers to develop, maintain/support the state-of-the-art Consumer Bankruptcy platform. Qualified candidates must be passionate about the software design, writing code and also has the ability to perform root cause analysis in supporting escalated production issues.
The candidate must have a proven track record in delivering enterprise web Java technology products in small to medium team settings.
Why consider Stretto:
- Excellent compensation package
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work-life balance
- Strong team spirit
- Great opportunity for career growth
What you will be doing:
- Design, develop, maintain Consumer Bankruptcy product
- Troubleshoot and remediate defects. Provide ongoing production support
- Mentor team of junior developers
- Develop standards for better quality and timely delivery of software capabilities for Stretto
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Master’s degree is a plus
- 8+ years of experience designing and developing enterprise web applications
- Proven track record of technical delivery ownership of enterprise Java applications to solve complex business problems
- Ability to provide mentoring coaching of junior team members. Ability to coordinate across different time zones
- Deep understanding of web technology stack and hands-on full-stack design, development experience
- Ability to create quality software and meet commitments
- Ability to work in an agile development environment
- Knowledgeable in Cloud technologies, JSF, Angular and other client-side technologies
- Expert in SQL, relational data structures, query optimization
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Passionate about learning new technologies, a short learning curve
- Understanding of Financial or Bankruptcy industry a plus
- Knowledge of general accounting concepts a plus
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Stretto offers a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please send your resume/ CV and a cover letter to email@example.com