The Senior Marketing Events Coordinator is responsible for providing strategic and tactical support for Stretto’s consumer-bankruptcy client events. Along with creating unique and memorable experiences for our guests, this role will oversee event production and logistics from initial conception through final reconciliation of all in-person and virtual events. Working closely with members of the Marketing, Business Development and Regional Director teams, this position will manage various aspects of event planning while adhering to Stretto’s brand guidelines and reputation for best-in-class service.
Reporting to the Marketing Events Manager, the Senior Marketing Events Coordinator will work closely with a wide range of venues, event vendors and service providers to ensure every facet of the event is designed with our guests’ enjoyment and satisfaction in mind. When onsite or virtual support is needed, the Senior Marketing Events Coordinator will serve as the point-of-contact for guest relations including special requests and accommodations. This role demands experience in all aspects of event, meeting, and conference planning, including cost containment, equipment logistics, virtual room setup, and practical knowledge on best practices.
- Collaborate with Consumer Bankruptcy Business Development professionals in executing their approved individual plans.
- Maintain up-to-date and working knowledge on event planning, technology platforms, design, and production trends, proactively identifying and solving operational challenges in events.
- Plan and execute events for 16 regions across the United States.
- Coordinates all amenities, accommodations, food and beverage orders, transportation, promotional items, client gifts, and audio/visual equipment as needed.
- Prepare detailed action plans for all in-person and virtual events.
- Develop detailed event invites, agendas, presentations, welcome letters, and other related materials.
- Update and maintain all event-specific budgets.
- Manage budgets, external vendor relationships; review contracts; process invoices.
- Schedule pre-event and post-event meetings with internal Stretto team members.
- Compile post-event summary of guest feedback.
- Create and update venue database as reference guide for Events Team.
- Manage virtual events during evenings and weekends.
- Domestic travel for onsite event support (as needed, post COVID-19).
- Manage a high volume workload, last-minute requests and shifting priorities with skill and professionalism.
- Oversee administrative and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (required).
- Two to three years of conference or event-planning experience (required).
- Cvent, Salesforce and Zoom experience (preferred).
- Excellent project management and administrative skills with the ability to juggle competing, shifting priorities.
- Willingness to work hands-on to achieve objectives and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels.
- Superior communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to work.
- This position is based in Irvine, California.
Stretto offers a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com.