The Marketing & Business Development Coordinator support all aspects of Stretto’s business development and marketing initiatives geared towards the company’s consumer bankruptcy and corporate restructuring services. This position will work closely with members of the Business Development and Marketing Teams, as well as key senior leadership, to ensure seamless coordination, effective utilization of department and company resources, and apply consistent processes to efficiently and successfully execute on all initiatives.
This position requires a high level of attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing deadlines and often shifting priorities. The Marketing & Business Development Coordinator will be expected to take initiative, own tasks from start-to-finish, and provide exceptional client service to not only the team, but to other internal departments as well. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a high-energy and fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Support pitch/proposal/sales presentation development geared towards client acquisition and revenue generation.
- Conduct research of prospective targets, markets, and competition via company resources, online databases, and utilization of industry resources.
- Execute research, planning and coordination of national and regional business development events through attendance tracking, communications, and local on-site support, as needed.
- Assist with nationwide venue sourcing to find creative, high-end experiences tailored to the company’s attorney client base.
- Coordinate client gifts and promotional items including sourcing, ordering, inventory tracking, and shipments to clients and remote colleagues.
- Organize and coordinate business cards ordering for all new employee hires.
- Manage departmental calendaring and participate in marketing and business development team meetings, calls and quarterly sessions.
- Update client/prospect/contact information in CRM platform on an ongoing basis.
- Assist with market-share tracking and competitive intelligence gathering.
- Assist with gathering information for the company’s experience database.
- Help coordinate and plan continuing legal education (CLE) programs.
- Assist with other projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree (required) in Communications, Marketing or Advertising (preferred).
- Excellent project management and administrative skills with the ability to juggle competing, shifting priorities (required).
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office (required).
- Working knowledge of consumer bankruptcy and/or corporate restructuring, class action and/or securities litigation (preferred).
- Experience with SalesForce, HTML/CSS, and WordPress (preferred).
- Superior communication skills and excellent attention-to-detail.
- Willingness to work hands-on to achieve objectives and consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to work.
Stretto offers a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.