Stretto is seeking a dynamic and experienced Senior Events Coordinator to join our growing and innovative team. In this role, the Senior Events Coordinator is responsible for providing strategic and tactical support for Stretto’s consumer bankruptcy and corporate restructuring client events. Along with creating unique and memorable experiences for our guests, this role will oversee event production and logistics from initial conception through final reconciliation. Working closely with members of the Marketing, Business Development and Regional Director teams, this position will assist in planning events while adhering to Stretto’s brand guidelines and reputation for best-in-class service.
The Senior Events Coordinator will work closely with a wide range of venues, event vendors and service providers to ensure every facet of the event is designed with our guests’ enjoyment and satisfaction in mind. When onsite support is needed, the Senior Events Coordinator will serve as the point-of-contact for guest relations including special requests and accommodations. The Senior Events Coordinator position will report to the Events Manager. This position can be based in Irvine, California or Evanston, Illinois.
- Plan and execute events for 16 regions across the United States.
- Coordinates all amenities, accommodations, food and beverage orders, transportation, promotional items, client gifts, and audio/visual equipment as needed.
- Develop detailed event presentations, agendas and welcome letters.
- Update and maintain all event-specific budgets.
- Manage external vendor relationships; review contracts; process invoices.
- Schedule pre-event and post-event meetings with internal Stretto team members.
- Compile post-event summary of guest feedback.
- Create and update venue database as reference guide for Events Team.
- Ability to travel when necessary for onsite event support.
- Other duties to be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or business-related field (required).
- 3-5 years of well-rounded B2B event-planning experience (required).
- Ability to handle high volume of pressure and last-minute requests with grace.
- Excellent project management and administrative skills with the ability to juggle competing, shifting priorities.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels
- Willingness to work hands-on to achieve objectives and consistently meet deadlines.
- Superior communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to work.
- This position is based in Irvine, California or Evanston, Illinois.
Stretto offers a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.