Stretto is looking for a Product Designer to help us maintain our proprietary software and direct the design of new products, features, and enhancements. As a member of the Stretto team, you will join a fast-paced and dedicated group that works together to deliver best-in-class, efficiency-driven solutions to law practices across the country.
The ideal candidate will be dedicated to gaining knowledge of our users through field research, market interviews, focus groups, surveys, and studying detailed analytics. They will use their knowledge of the user to create user journeys, personas, task analysis, workflows and information architecture that are user-centric. They will lead early usability testing during the development process and conduct heuristic evaluations on existing products to identify usability problems and ensure our product continue to be intuitive and easy to use. Overall they will be responsible for delivering a user experience that delights and meets the needs of our users.
- Spend regular time in the market to gain knowledge of user needs and behaviors
- Translate high-level business requirements from Product Managers to detailed technical requirements for the Development Team
- Create and develop personas, task analysis, user stories or journeys, workflows, behavior specifications, information architecture and content strategy
- Create interaction design and visual design through the creation of wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes, and the graphical user interface.
- Lead and conduct usability tests that include guerilla, formal and A/B testing
- Initiate, suggest, and spearhead major UX and UI re-factorings for a more intuitive user-experience
- Act as “go to” with in-depth knowledge of user experience best practices and standards
- Use research-related services, theories and methods to support your recommendations
- Regularly communicate a cohesive strategy that ties all elements of the user experience together to all stakeholders
- Five plus years professional experience with user experience design for software interfaces
- Proven experience leading the design, architecting, and optimizing of websites and/or applications, especially consumer-facing and process management software interfaces
- Advanced ability to conceive and document solutions through user flows, storyboards, wireframes, personas, prototypes, test cases, or written specifications and user stories
- Ability to navigate in ambiguity, react quickly and comfortably to change, and drive clarity, actions and decisions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Must have an online portfolio or samples of recent work (i.e. Journey Maps, Personas, Process Architecture, Use Cases, Wire Frames, and Mock-ups)
- This position can be based in Irvine, CA, Evanston, IL, or Dayton, OH