Join Stretto’s talented experts in developing best-in-class processes and robust technology – while having fun along the way! We cultivate a community with our clients and professional industry partners by sharing market insights, practical knowledge and best practices so we can learn and grow together. For us, providing innovative solutions and exceptional service is the norm rather than the exception.
Stretto is seeking Print Production Associates to join our growing and innovative team headquartered in Irvine, CA. This is a full-time position.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
Print Production Associates are responsible for managing and maintaining production printers and inserters to produce quality mail pieces meeting all client requirements, postal regulations, and Stretto standards protecting the integrity of all confidential information.
- Deliver the highest level of service experience and impressions
- Create and foster an environment of teamwork and accountability
- Operate and maintain machine integrity to produce mail pieces at a high level of quality and efficiency
- Quality improvement of systems and analysis of operating procedures
- Setup, audit, and verify all parts of the production processes meets requirements desired in the work order
- Manage and stock all supplies necessary
- Actively complete audit logs while continuing to randomly check the quality of client pieces produced by Stretto to uphold accuracy
- Utilize all checks and balances tools to verify work orders to 100% accuracy
- Complete meter logs after each use to ensure accuracy of meter currency usage
- Communicates with urgency to appropriate parties and withholds any jobs that may be compromised in any way
- Apply basic knowledge of postal regulations and requirements to ensure mail pieces are delivered appropriately
- Communication Proficiency
- Time Management.
- Technical Capacity
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Identifies priorities among multiple tasks / jobs
- Follows set procedures and policies no matter how repetitive
- Willingness to ask questions or ask for help if needed
- Keeps cleanliness of environment and physical organization maintained at all times
- Works with a sense of urgency at all times during both slow and busy work flow
- Creates a fun, professional, high level working environment with others
- Active in trying to help solve problems and group engagement
- Able to accept responsibility for mistakes, process constructive feedback and participate in designing solutions to prevent re-occurrences
- Engages and supports a diverse workforce
This job operates in a production warehouse environment.
- Lift up to 40 lbs.
- Stand for up to 8-hour shifts (not including breaks)
- Good hand eye coordination
- Meets all physical requirements of job efficiency, and an eye for detail and process
- Willing to actively participate in a hands-on active environment
- Can work in a production environment with consistent loud machine noises
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- Hours: Will vary based on business needs, but predominantly a schedule that occurs between 1:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. Monday – Friday
- Business flow will vary so candidates should be willing to be flexible with their hours and complete the tasks.
- Able to deal with last minute jobs
Education and Experience
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years experience working in a mailroom or professional office environment.
- Knowledge of metering, weighting, logging and other shipping procedures.
- Ability to perform routine functions of various equipment and systems (fax, scanner, metering, stamping, tracking systems, photocopying, color copying, etc.)
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Stretto offers a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com.