The Marketing Manager is responsible for the successful execution of tactical initiatives that support Stretto’s marketing and branding strategy. Under the direction of the VP of Marketing, this position is responsible for creating a significant amount of content to inform company communications, employing a range of channels and tools including marketing collateral, company website, speaking engagements and media placements.
Collaborating with the Public Relations (PR) Director, this role will also support the department’s efforts in delivering key, external message points and position company stakeholders as thought leaders and role models in the consumer/corporate bankruptcy industry. The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing internal presentations and materials for other company departments and external training tools for our professional partners. This position will also collaborate with and manage external product and service vendors.
- Manage Stretto’s brand elements ensuring consistency with brand guidelines and building internal/external brand awareness.
- Conduct audit of the company’s existing collateral materials and advertising to ensure adherence to brand standards.
- Develop a significant amount of content consistent with the company’s brand and messaging.
- Develop, maintain, and update new and existing marketing collateral and website content, including professional profiles.
- Provide graphic design direction and support on ad placements for trade and mainstream media publications; engage external graphic designer when necessary.
- Oversee the production of case studies, videos, service line overviews, company one-sheets, white papers and other client communications.
- Develop PowerPoint presentations for quarterly department meetings, company board meetings, external speaking engagements and internal department meetings.
- Collaborate with PR Director to develop media strategies supporting the company’s brand and secure speaking engagements or article placement opportunities for company stakeholders.
- Create content for internal communications including intranet, company announcements and staff meetings.
- Develop and implement process for communication on company mission statement, culture and values.
- Oversee promotional products and stationery elements including ordering and inventory maintenance.
- Identify corporate award and ranking programs for submission and recognition.
- Manage external vendor relationships through negotiate and review contracts.
- Mentor junior level colleagues and facilitate their professional development.
- Other duties to be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (required) in Communications, Marketing or Advertising (preferred).
- Excellent project management and administrative skills with the ability to juggle competing, shifting priorities (required).
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office (required).
- Significant experience developing marketing content (required).
- Experience supervising administrative staff (preferred).
- Experience in a technology and/or B2B company (preferred).
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels
- Willingness to work hands-on to achieve objectives and consistently meet deadlines.
- Superior communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to work.
Stretto offers a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.