The Marketing Manager, Digital position is responsible for the successful execution of digital- communication initiatives that support Stretto’s marketing and branding strategy. Under the direction of the VP of Marketing, this position is responsible for creating a significant amount of content to inform company communications, employing a range of channels and tools including marketing collateral, company website, virtual events, speaking engagements and media placements.
Collaborating with Marketing department colleagues as well as the Client Engagement Officer, Business Development and Product Teams, this role will oversee the tactical execution of adoption and growth strategies for all of Stretto’s consumer-bankruptcy and corporate-restructuring service lines. The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing targeted messaging that demonstrates the company’s position as a market leader and expands brand awareness through thought leadership. We are based in Irvine, CA but are open to working with candidates anywhere in the U.S.
- Develop and implement strategic digital communication plans for Stretto’s various products and services.
- Manage tactical execution of multiple email campaigns.
- Produce reports that measure the success of external campaigns directly impacting product feature adoption and the consumption of services.
- Support strategic partnerships and collaboration opportunities with industry influencers, complimentary organizations and bar associations.
- Maintain company-wide communication calendar.
- Prioritize / schedule email campaigns to avoid recency.
- Develop a significant amount of client communication consistent with the company’s brand and messaging.
- Provide content / messaging for webinars, demos and product videos.
- Work with Development to create related landing pages.
- Work with Business Development to identify client and prospect audiences for communication.
- Supervise and provide mentorship to the Senior Marketing Coordinator.
- Other duties to be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (required) in Communications, Marketing or Advertising (preferred).
- Excellent project management and administrative skills with the ability to juggle competing, shifting priorities (required).
- Significant experience developing marketing content (required).
- Experience supervising administrative staff (preferred).
- Experience in a technology and/or B2B company (preferred).
- Familiarity with SMB consumer law firm B2B marketing (preferred).
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels.
- Willingness to work hands-on to achieve objectives and consistently meet deadlines.
- Superior communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to work.
Stretto offers a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.