Stretto is a leading provider of software solutions for bankruptcy and corporate restructuring professionals. The Development Team is looking for talented software engineers to develop a state of the art back-end financial services application. Qualified candidates must have good communication/interpersonal skills, be passionate about the software architecture, loves to solve puzzles and write code, and thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Collaborate with multiple teams in analyzing the requirements, setting up the environments and testing
- Provide software estimates, and task management in an Agile environment
- Develop and improve an established code base and perform unit testing
- Troubleshoot and remediate defects
- Interface with product owners, vendors, and Infrastructure teams to derive on definable sprints and support
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- More than 4 years of software development experience with high proficiency in Java, Python
- Proven experience in designing, developing, debugging, and delivering web applications
- Demonstrate back end skills using technologies such as REST APIs, Hibernate, Spring
- Experience with relational databases, such as MySQL and SQL Server
- Ability to create scripts to build new database objects and write complex SQL queries
- Developed software in a cloud hosted environment (AWS)
- Knowledge of integration architecture and web services / data transport Core Data (XML, JSON, RESTful web services)
- Solid understanding of OOD design principles and patterns
- Strong understanding of application enterprise architecture and data flows
- Proficient in Bamboo, Jira, SonarQube, Crucible, Subversion, GIT
- Advanced level in Agile SCRUM development
- Working knowledge of financial banking services or bankruptcy industry
Stretto offers a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com.