Stretto is a leading provider of software solutions for bankruptcy and corporate restructuring professionals. The Software Development team is looking for a talented team lead to develop, maintain/support the state-of-the-art Consumer Bankruptcy platform. Qualified candidates must be passionate about the software design, writing code and also has the ability to perform root cause analysis in supporting escalated production issues. The candidate must have proven track record in delivering enterprise web Java technology products in small to medium team settings. This position is located in our Irvine, CA office.
Why consider Stretto:
- Excellent compensation package
- Flexible work arrangements
- Work-life balance
- Strong team spirit
- Great opportunity for career growth
What you will be doing:
- Lead a team of Sr and Junior Developers to design, develop and maintain Consumer Bankruptcy product. Oversee daily tasks assignments.
- Review and develop technical specifications, plans and execute those for company product.
- Troubleshoot and remediate defects. Provide ongoing production support.
- Mentor team of junior developers.
- Develop standards for better quality and timely delivery of software capabilities for Stretto.
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science. Master’s degree is a plus.
- 10+ years of experience designing and developing enterprise web applications.
- Proven track record of technical delivery ownership of enterprise Java applications to solve complex business problems.
- Ability to provide mentoring coaching of junior team members. Ability to coordinate across different time zones.
- Deep understanding of web technology stack and hands-on full stack design, development experience.
- Knowledgeable in Cloud technologies, JSF, Angular and other client side technologies.
- Expert in SQL, relational data structures, query optimization.
- Hands on technical experience, have exhibited critical thinking ability to solve problems.
- Proponent of agile development methodology. Have experience working in distributed agile environments.
- Ability to create quality software and meet commitments.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well on cross functional teams.
- Ability to define SLAs and deliver to them.
- Ability to multi task and perform under pressure.
- Passionate in learning new technologies, short learning curve.
- Understanding of Financial or Bankruptcy industry a plus.
- Knowledge of general accounting concepts a plus.
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Stretto offers a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com.