Stretto is seeking a Client Implementation Specialist to support its Client Support Team at its Headquarters office in Irvine, CA.
In this role, the candidate will interact directly with our clients to answer questions, solve problems, provide education and maintain Stretto’s reputation for high quality service. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, service oriented, organized and have the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively over the phone, in person and in writing. In addition, the individual will be skilled at anticipating problems, manage multiple priorities and know how to have fun along the way.
The Client Implementation Technician is responsible for executing multiple new client implementations per month as well as providing front line support to existing clients. This involves interfacing with various internal client departments and ensuring critical tasks are executed to the highest standard of quality. The position will interact with directly with our clients and proprietary software product end users.
This position is full time Monday through Friday. The position is an in-office position, no telecommuting. Must have business to business experience.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs:
- Client Implementation o Tracking and managing risk to ensure successful results.
- Managing and strengthening relationships with clients, answering questions, resolving issues, and completing other tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Gathering documents and manages requirements through project lifecycle.
- Tracking and executing on multiple ETL projects from our legacy product to our cloud-based software solution.
- Providing front-line support and solutions to existing clients, while ensuring a high-quality result. This includes working with clients to resolve issues with current applications, as well as handling new requests for modifications to data.
- Implementing short-term and one-off projects accurately and on-time to effectively meet client and company expectations.
- Working directly with clients and project leaders to provide information and statistics, or root cause analysis and project updates.
- Reconciling client ledgers against bank statements and/or bankruptcy administration principles.
- Completing projects that meet or surpass expectations while managing multiple projects with competing deadlines and documenting work in CRM.
- Implementing novel, sensible solutions for clients.
- Manipulating and changing client data, in a way that supports an end goal with awareness of bankruptcy administration principles, with confidence.
- Identifying root cause and/or details specific and germane to root cause.
- Other duties assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills; ability to write in a polished and professional manner
- Great character, loyalty, and honesty
- Team player, ability to work well with others
- Strong work ethic and the desire to be great at what you do
- A sense of urgency and ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet competing deadlines
- Organized and detail oriented, complete tasks in an accurate, meticulous and careful manner
- You can thrive in an environment that is constantly changing, frequently uncertain, and at times chaotic
- You have the patience to learn from your team and peers before turning to yourself for all the answers
- Possess the ability to break down a situation into key or underlying issues and communicate “the point” clearly and concisely
- Has a can-do attitude and uses common sense to determine next steps
- Can work independently to find root cause
- Provides timely and consistent status updates on all work activities to the appropriate parties
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college is preferred
- Experience in a client facing role, a plus
Computer Program Requirements:
- Knowledge of SQL queries for VFP, MySql, and/or Workbench, a plus
- MUST BE proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and working in a corporate network
- Corel WordPerfect, a plus
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- MUST BE proficient in general internet usage and a working knowledge of Windows 10 operating system
- Proven technical aptitude
Data, Confidentiality, and Security:
- Practices all security and data handling procedures, policies to protect company security as well as client confidentiality and privacy. Protects the privacy and confidentiality of all client and staff information at all times
- Appropriately handle confidential information to safeguard such information and only use it or disclose it as expressly authorized or specifically required in the course of performing their specific job duties. Misuse of confidential information can be intentional (acts and/or omissions), or a product of negligence or inadvertence. Misuse of data should be avoided such as but not limited to:
- Accessing information not directly germane or relevant to the employee’s specifically assigned tasks
- Disclosing, discussing and/or providing confidential information to any individual not authorized to view or access that data, including but not limited to third parties, volunteers, vendors and other Stretto employees
- Reckless, careless, negligent, or improper handling, storage or disposal of confidential data, including electronically stored and/or transmitted data, printed documents and reports containing confidential information
- Deleting or altering information without authorization, generating and/or disseminating false or misleading information, and using information viewed or retrieved from the systems for non-work use.
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Stretto offers a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please send your resume/ CV and a cover letter to email@example.com