The Client Implementation Support Specialist is responsible for managing multiple new client implementations per month as well as providing backline support to existing clients. This involves interfacing with various internal client departments and ensuring critical tasks are executed to the highest standard of quality. Additionally, the Specialist will advise clients on data changes to support specific case administration use cases in keeping with the rules and regulations set out by the Bankruptcy Handbook and execute those recommended changes with client approval. The position will interact with and consult directly with our clients and proprietary software product end users.
This position is full-time Monday through Friday. The position is an in-office position, no telecommuting. Must have business to business experience.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs:
- Taking a leadership role in new client implementations by creating a detailed project plan and identifying, tracking, and managing risk to ensure successful results.
- Communicating with Business Development and Client Services Representatives to schedule and manage project timeline.
- Managing and strengthening relationships with clients, answering questions, resolving issues, and completing other tasks in a professional and timely manner.
- Gathering documents and manages requirements through project lifecycle.
- Tracking and executing on multiple ETL projects from our legacy product to our cloud-based software solution.
- Providing back-line support and solutions to existing clients, while ensuring a high-quality result. This includes working with clients to resolve issues with current applications, as well as handling new requests for modifications to data.
- Managing and implementing short-term and one-off projects accurately and on-time to effectively meet client and company expectations.
- Interpreting results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple data aggregation to small data set mining.
- Working directly with clients and project and business leaders to identify and define requirements for small data projects and new internal tools.
- Interfacing directly with Development to request improvements to optimize repeated projects.
- General Responsibilities
- Pioneering and documenting new processes and product/tool roll-outs while maintaining a best practice and process knowledge base.
- Training new team members on the use of internal tools and services.
- Reconciling client ledgers against bank statements and/or bankruptcy administration principles.
- Completing projects that meet or surpass expectations while managing multiple projects with competing deadlines and documenting work in CRM.
- Creating novel, sensible solutions for clients.
- Manipulating and changing client data, in a way that supports an end goal with awareness of bankruptcy administration principles, with confidence.
- Identifying root cause and/or details specific and germane to root cause.
- Other duties assigned.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills; ability to write in a polished and professional manner
- Great character, loyalty, and honesty
- Team player, ability to work well with others
- Strong work ethic and the desire to be great at what you do
- A sense of urgency and ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet competing deadlines
- Organized and detail oriented, complete tasks in an accurate, meticulous and careful manner
- You can thrive in an environment that is constantly changing, frequently uncertain, and at times chaotic
- Performs a wide variety of tasks and changes focus quickly as demands change
- You have the patience to learn from your team and peers before turning to yourself for all the answers
- Possess the ability to break down a situation into key or underlying issues and communicate “the point” clearly and concisely
- You’re comfortable leading projects without having the final say
- Has a can-do attitude and use common sense to determine the next steps
- Provides timely and consistent status updates on all work activities to the appropriate parties
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a 4-year college is required
- MUST HAVE at least 4 years of experience in a client facing role
Computer Program Requirements:
- Working knowledge of SQL queries for VFP, MySql, and/or Workbench.
- MUST BE proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and working in a corporate network
- Corel WordPerfect, a plus
- Experience working with Adobe Creative Suite preferred
- MUST BE proficient in general internet usage and a working knowledge of Windows 10 operating system
- Proven technical aptitude
Data, Confidentiality, and Security:
Practices all security and data handling procedures, policies to protect company security as well as client confidentiality and privacy. Protects the privacy and confidentiality of all client and staff information at all times
Appropriately handle confidential information to safeguard such information and only use it or disclose it as expressly authorized or specifically required in the course of performing their specific job duties. Misuse of confidential information can be intentional (acts and/or omissions), or a product of negligence or inadvertence. Misuse of data should be avoided such as but not limited to:
- Accessing information not directly germane or relevant to the employee’s specifically assigned tasks
- Disclosing, discussing and/or providing confidential information to any individual not authorized to view or access that data, including but not limited to third parties, volunteers, vendors and other BMS employees
- Reckless, careless, negligent, or improper handling, storage or disposal of confidential data, including electronically stored and/or transmitted data, printed documents and reports containing confidential information
- Deleting or altering information without authorization, generating and/or disseminating false or misleading information, and using information viewed or retrieved from the systems for non-work use.
- Must pass a background check and drug test
Note: This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee(s) incumbent in this position. Employee(s) will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform any other job-related duties requested by any person authorized to give instructions or assignments.
Stretto offers a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please send your resume/ CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.