The CLE Coordinator is responsible for the administration of Stretto’s Continuing Legal Education (CLE) and Continuing Professional Education (CPE) programs. Under the direction of the Marketing Manager, the role’s primary responsibilities will be collecting, verifying, submitting, amending, and tracking the approval of CLE and CPE courses and attendees, both internally and externally. This person will be the firm expert and resource for all aspects of CLE and CPE accreditation, program qualification and individual attorney tracking and compliance.
This administrative position will play an essential role in managing a high volume of CLE and CPE courses geared towards the corporate-restructuring and consumer-bankruptcy industries. The CLE Coordinator will work closely not only with department colleagues, but also with Stretto’s events, business development, and administration teams. The CLE Coordinator position will be based in Stretto’s Irvine, CA headquarters.
- Prepare, submit and track necessary CLE and CPE applications for multiple programs.
- Oversee online/in person CLE and CPE events.
- Manage data entry of individuals and license numbers to report course attendance.
- Process and deliver CLE and CPE certificates to attendees upon course completion.
- Maintain CLE and CPE program records, including course materials, attendance records, and other required paperwork for compliance and reporting.
- Work with outside technology vendors for online CLE and CPE programs.
- Prepare related reports for management.
- Seek and maintain accredited provider status in key states.
- Develop and maintain knowledge base of all states’ CLE and CPE requirements.
- Monitor and maintain reference materials with states’ changes to CLE and CPE rules and regulations.
- Other duties to be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree (required) in Business or related field (preferred).
- Strong knowledge of CLE and CPE requirements and procedures.
- Two to three years CLE experience.
- Law firm experience (required).
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels.
- Willingness to work hands-on to achieve different stakeholder objectives.
- Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Superior communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to work.
Stretto offers a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com.