Stretto is looking for a Business Development Coordinator to support all aspects of Stretto’s business development initiatives geared towards the company’s consumer-bankruptcy and corporate-restructuring services. This position works closely with members of the Business Development and Marketing Teams, as well as key senior leadership, to ensure seamless coordination, effective utilization of department and company resources, and apply consistent processes to efficiently and successfully execute on all initiatives. This position will be located in our Irvine, CA, Denver, CO, or Evanston, IL office.
This position requires a high level of attention to detail, the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with competing deadlines and often shifting priorities. The Business Development Coordinator is expected to take initiative, own tasks from start-to-finish, and provide exceptional client service to not only the Business Development and Marketing teams, but to other internal departments as well. The ideal candidate enjoys working in a high-energy and fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Support customized response development for pitches and RFPs/RFIs.
- Support content development of other marketing collateral for new business opportunities and client meetings.
- Conduct research on prospective targets, bankruptcy and related industries, different service-line competitors via company resources, online databases, and utilization of industry resources.
- Regularly update and add client/prospect/referral source contact information in CRM platform.
- Track pitch activity across Stretto’s service lines.
- Assist with market-share tracking and competitive intelligence gathering.
- Compile and add case information to the company’s experience database.
- Prepare materials and follow-up notes for internal department meetings.
- Monitor news items and distribute weekly email on most pertinent industry headlines.
- Assist with additional strategic initiatives as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing or Communications (required).
- 1-3 years of formal RFP and B2B proposal development experience (required).
- Experience in a law firm, accounting firm or other professional-service firm (preferred).
- Ability to handle high volume of pressure and last-minute requests with grace.
- Strong computer skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential.
- Excellent project management and administrative skills with the ability to juggle competing, shifting priorities.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively with individuals at all levels.
- Willingness to work hands-on to achieve objectives and consistently meet deadlines.
- Superior communication skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to work.
Stretto offers a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com.