Stretto is seeking a Banking Operations Analyst I to join our growing and innovative team headquartered in Irvine, California.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Provide client assistance with account openings and closings, fund transfers, FED wires, checks, ACH, stop payments, monthly reconciliation, W9’s and other banking related questions through email and phone calls.
- Identify, research and resolve client issues with proprietary software.
- Ensure client issues are resolved to client’s satisfaction by working with banks and internal teams.
- Onboard new clients by obtaining specific bank requirements and set up clients in the Stretto database.
- Document all client contact in Client Relationship Management (CRM).
- Perform daily banking tasks while meeting tight deadlines.
- Use SQL to query databases daily and perform data analysis.
- Escalate urgent or unresolved issues timely and appropriately.
- Submit requests for bug fixes and perform user acceptance testing (UAT).
- Continuously update team procedures as changes occur.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Finance strongly preferred
- Ideally, candidates should possess at least two years of prior banking experience, preferably as a teller or in operations, or equivalent experience in the bankruptcy industry.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Experience with supporting proprietary software a plus.
Stretto offers a competitive starting salary and a comprehensive benefits package, along with opportunity for growth. We are an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
To apply, please send your resume/CV and cover letter to email@example.com.